Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg

Hello this is the UNOFFICIAL forum for Entity fans to on discuss (and talk about) the best game we alllove Entity: You play as keith richards and other entity stuff!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

enityty remaster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer

Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer

enityty remaster Empty
PostSubject: enityty remaster   enityty remaster EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:28 pm

soo. could enity remaster happen? would be many selling and buy. i would. if it happens what wood you love seeing in remaster? extra level? more dificult? discussion study study study study study study study study
Back to top Go down
xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

enityty remaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: enityty remaster   enityty remaster EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:33 pm

i would like a new difulty, in the new remastered, instead of the basic 3, such and :essy: :mid: and :HARG:. addings they should is :very ARGH: it should be for those who like to not fun in gameing. Also a grass lands level, just the feeling where you gonna run through an endless field getting entitied by entity. idk any thought on my thought on the discussion thought???
Back to top Go down
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\
Admin
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\

enityty remaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: enityty remaster   enityty remaster EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 11:00 am

When i reform STudio in the futuer i am going to make entity the biggest game EVER!!!!!

There world would be INFINITE big and ill let the player play as Khem Giorny too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

enityty remaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: enityty remaster   enityty remaster Empty

Back to top Go down

enityty remaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg :: Forum here :: Entity discusion/general-
Jump to: