Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg

Hello this is the UNOFFICIAL forum for Entity fans to on discuss (and talk about) the best game we alllove Entity: You play as keith richards and other entity stuff!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Introducing me(the Admin and owner)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\
Admin
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\

Introducing me(the Admin and owner) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing me(the Admin and owner)   Introducing me(the Admin and owner) EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 7:26 pm

Hello i am KhemSniffur and i am the admin and also the creator of EFD (This forum) I am 16 years old and also in real life i am 16 years old. I have playd All the entity games that are been released AND beaten them afro
I am sooo Sad that Studio got shut down so when i am older i am going to make Studio again and entity also again and if you say i cant i say WATCH IT beacause i am the admin so... yeah Cool Cool Cool
Also my favourite caracter is Khem Giorny Because he is Keith's best friend and keith told him in the comics that he is just as strong as keith and that he would be stronger one day so he is cool!!!

If anyrone would like to be my friends that is awesome but i have friends in real life so dont worrry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer

Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me(the Admin and owner)   Introducing me(the Admin and owner) EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 8:31 pm

will you make video entitiy? gameplay and survivial maybe.. i would like
Back to top Go down
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\
Admin
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me(the Admin and owner)   Introducing me(the Admin and owner) EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 8:50 pm

Hmmmmmm i am try make videos of games i own before buuut i heave a camera and i dont know how to film the screen without it looking bad and like the gameplay videos i see online.
Hope this helps also if you can help would awesome

xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx Loved this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me(the Admin and owner)   Introducing me(the Admin and owner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing me(the Admin and owner)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg :: Forum here :: Forum Talk :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: