Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg

Hello this is the UNOFFICIAL forum for Entity fans to on discuss (and talk about) the best game we alllove Entity: You play as keith richards and other entity stuff!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Entitiy in action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:28 pm

OMG OMG OMG HOLY OH MY GOD GUYS, there is entity in room, where im camping. No No guys what do i do, becuase i do scared am Shocked Shocked he is saying stuff and stuff and im scared

PS im peeing Mad
Back to top Go down
Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:37 pm

what mean entity in room? Scary indeed. Entity be carful
Back to top Go down
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\
Admin
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:57 pm

try leaving Peacefully!

Sounds LAME but "entities don't attack what they dont see as a threat" -Keith Richards

Keith said that so

//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\ and Xx_swagGAMing_xX Loved this post

Back to top Go down
Xx_swagGAMing_xX

Xx_swagGAMing_xX

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:13 pm

//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\ wrote:
try leaving Peacefully!

Sounds LAME but "entities don't attack what they dont see as a threat" -Keith Richards

Keith said that so

THIS IS CORRECT.
ENTITY DOES NOT ATTACK UNPROVOKET (paraphrasing from Keith Richhards quote but ok)
this is also in game manuel, for PS2 and PS3, did you play and buy DIGITAL DELUX BUNDLE PACK 2009? because, digital exlxlusive veryions, dont have includ manuel (SO sorry). but there also hints in game? i can understand if new to entity, it can be complex game with many challange sometimes hope y Smile

xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx Loved this post

Back to top Go down

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:18 pm

yep. unless force brutality of enity. they not attack. they usual okay in special time. but you annoy them and enityt can push all strength.
Hope okay for you. Game has puzzles for the smart pople. Not super challenge like ice buket charllenge. Like more hard to play. But again entity not attacking in radius where provoke. Hope it helps

Xx_swagGAMing_xX and xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx Loved this post

Back to top Go down
xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:18 pm

Xx_swagGAMing_xX wrote:
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\ wrote:
try leaving Peacefully!

Keith said that so

THIS IS CORRECT.
ENTITY DOES NOT ATTACK UNPROVOKET (paraphrasing from Keith Richhards quote but ok)
this is also in game manuel, for PS2 and PS3, did you play and buy DIGITAL DELUX BUNDLE PACK 2009? because, digital exlxlusive veryions, dont have includ manuel (SO sorry). but there also hints in game? i can understand if new to entity, it can be complex game with many challange sometimes hope y Smile  

TANKS MY BROODA, this helpfullness much to me, cuz playing futher in gameplay is gonna be good from now on, yes i have ps 2 gaming setup, where i game a play, entity affraid
Back to top Go down
Xx_swagGAMing_xX

Xx_swagGAMing_xX

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:19 pm

Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer wrote:
yep. unless force brutality of enity. they not attack. they usual okay in special time. but you annoy them and enityt can push all strength.
Hope okay for you. Game has puzzles for the smart pople. Not super challenge like ice buket charllenge. Like more hard to play. But again entity not attacking in radius where provoke. Hope it helps
THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entitiy in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entitiy in action   Entitiy in action Empty

Back to top Go down

Entitiy in action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg :: Forum here :: Entity discusion/general-
Jump to: