Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg

Hello this is the UNOFFICIAL forum for Entity fans to on discuss (and talk about) the best game we alllove Entity: You play as keith richards and other entity stuff!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Whi is the Entity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GUNNARKeithXtreme

GUNNARKeithXtreme

Whi is the Entity Empty
PostSubject: Whi is the Entity   Whi is the Entity EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:22 pm

Who is 'The Entity' in entity?

We all know 'The Entity' is the leader of the entities in Entity, but does anyone have any good theories on who 'The Entity' could be?
Back to top Go down
xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

Whi is the Entity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whi is the Entity   Whi is the Entity EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:25 pm

entity is an entity that roams around in places, doing entity stuff, it is unknown on how or what they are, but maybe someday someone find the answer, if it hasnt been disovered already

Whi is the Entity 187bea10
Back to top Go down
Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer

Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer

Whi is the Entity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whi is the Entity   Whi is the Entity EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:25 pm

could be zlatan football. i once hear he know something about game... that is theory i hear.. not confirm.. not deny... maybe it someghing dark and scare. i heard video on youtube show ps 2 and enity has dark secert. i not see yet. maybe someone evil is enity. What u think
Back to top Go down
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\
Admin
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\

Whi is the Entity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whi is the Entity   Whi is the Entity EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 12:10 pm

Jerry_The_Happy_Dog_Gamer wrote:
could be zlatan football. i once hear he know something about game... that is theory i hear.. not confirm.. not deny... maybe it someghing dark and scare. i heard video on youtube show ps 2 and enity has dark secert. i not see yet. maybe someone evil is enity. What u think
Yeah. It is likely Zltan football who is secrectly The Entity. The last entity comic had an AWESOME cliffhanger witch basically hinteD that Zltan is the Entity BUT the last issue never came out so just a theory pig pig pig

Whi is the Entity INA04ks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whi is the Entity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whi is the Entity   Whi is the Entity Empty

Back to top Go down

Whi is the Entity
Page 1 of 1