Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entity: YPaKR fans discusion and strateg

Hello this is the UNOFFICIAL forum for Entity fans to on discuss (and talk about) the best game we alllove Entity: You play as keith richards and other entity stuff!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

How do i get other entity games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GUNNARKeithXtreme

GUNNARKeithXtreme

How do i get other entity games? Empty
PostSubject: How do i get other entity games?   How do i get other entity games? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:32 pm

I only have Entity2 on the PS3, and i want more games, but when i went to GameStop they didn't have any?

If anyone could help me figure out where to get these games, i would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\
Admin
//Xx_KhemSniffur_xX\\

PostSubject: Re: How do i get other entity games?   How do i get other entity games? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:39 pm

YOu can not get Entity games from Gamestop or anywere official becaouse studio got shut down and the games were recalled too so you cannot buy them

I cant tell you why to get them on the forum beacause i dont want to get arrested but i will send you private mesage on how or you can ask on the forum if any1 wants to trade or sell
Back to top Go down
GUNNARKeithXtreme

GUNNARKeithXtreme

PostSubject: Re: How do i get other entity games?   How do i get other entity games? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:46 pm

Wait. If the games have been recalled, is it illegal for me to own my copy of Entity2? What about the comics, are those ok? Please help me out. I am quite scared.
Back to top Go down
GUNNARKeithXtreme

GUNNARKeithXtreme

PostSubject: Re: How do i get other entity games?   How do i get other entity games? EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 10:29 pm

Help!
Am i going to jail!?!?!? PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL PLEASE HELP!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

xXPOTTER_CAN_PISSXx

PostSubject: Re: How do i get other entity games?   How do i get other entity games? EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 4:21 pm

if you tell the cops that its a fake copy, then theu cant arrest you, since its a fake, but remember its all a lie, they dont know its real, after you hide behind anything you can find and see and feel, maybe even taste O.O'... affraid Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
GUNNARKeithXtreme

GUNNARKeithXtreme

PostSubject: Re: How do i get other entity games?   How do i get other entity games? EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 6:06 pm

Thanks! Will do this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i get other entity games?   How do i get other entity games? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do i get other entity games?
Page 1 of 1